Table of Contents
Inspiring Actions Corporate Wellness Program
Our Mission is to share the experience of yoga and all of its amazing benefits with everyone! The Inspiring Actions Corporate Wellness program provides a unique opportunity for employers to participate in their employees’ health and wellbeing.
Benefits for the Company
Yoga can have a positive effect on one’s ability to concentrate, gain confidence, and reduce stress, leading to a more productive and harmonious work environment. However, that’s not the only benefit to companies. Providing yoga for employees can significantly reduce operating costs. The benefits yoga offers employees can translate into valuable assets for businesses; such as higher employee morale, increased productivity, higher retention rates, and fewer sick days and disability claims.
- Job stress costs U.S. companies about $300 billion annually through absenteeism, diminished productivity, employee turnover and direct medical, legal and insurance fees. (The American Institute for Stress)
- Stress is the cause of nearly 90% of doctor visits in the U.S. (The American Institute for Stress)
- Companies spend $14,000 per employee per year on medically-related productivity losses (CorSolutions, Inc.)
- Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line. According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3 – $6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs. The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in healthcare costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
Benefits of Yoga for the Employees
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and multitask abilities
- Reduces costs of stress-related illnesses and absence
- Improves concentration, productivity, and the ability to remain composure in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion, sedentary job environments and/or lifting and moving objects
- Improves customer service
- Enhances positive attitude and outlook
- Promotes overall well-being in the workplace and job satisfaction
- Need more reasons? 104 Evidence-Based Benefits of Yoga: Why You Should Do Yoga
Do Our Employees Need to Have Yoga Experience to Participate?
Not at all! We offer yoga classes suitable for all levels and custom designed to meet the needs of your employees. All students are welcome, regardless of fitness or flexibility level. We offer a safe and comprehensive approach to all postures with attention given to body ailments commonly experienced at work.
How it Works
By taking advantage of one of our wellness plans, your business or its employees will be able to purchase multiple yoga class vouchers at a discount. Vouchers may be purchased by your business or you may opt to allow a group of your employees to purchase them directly through us. As long as the group is comprised of your employees, they may take advantage of our corporate wellness program. There is NO minimum number of participants, choose from 1-101!
- Simply select a plan from our plan options that works best for your business (refer to Plan Options Sheet).
- Contact us to have your vouchers mailed and/or delivered directly to you.
- Schedule a brief Inspiring Actions Corporate Wellness presentation for your staff or employees (optional).
- Share the benefits of yoga by either selling the discounted vouchers to your employees or gifting the vouchers to them, it’s up to you!
Our certified and highly skilled yoga instructors will help to both relax and energize the minds and bodies of your staff. By offering yoga to your team you can help your valued employees reduce tension and learn new ways to relax the body and clear the mind from job-related pressure and stress. In addition, you are providing them with a valuable tool to help them manage their weight, increase strength and improve flexibility. The performance of a business depends on the performance of its key assets—employees. It’s simple, healthy employees are more productive and more cost effective.
We also offer the exclusive Inspiring Actions Yoga 101, beginner program to introduce the benefits of yoga to those with no prior yoga experience. Yoga 101 is a 4-week series that can be offered in our studio or on-site! We offer customized and affordable group classes tailored specifically to meet the needs of your staff. Our classes are available for all levels of fitness and experience. Offering yoga classes at work is a low-cost and innovative solution for companies wanting to cut health care expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee health and well-being. Implementing a regular yoga program for employees has demonstrated these benefits in a variety of corporate settings.
Is Space an Issue?
Don’t worry! We have the perfect environment, plenty of space and experienced instructors leading more than 30 classes a week at our studio. We’re conveniently located in the center of Hudson!
Why offer yoga in the workplace?
Healthcare costs continue to escalate and are the number one expense for many companies. Today employers are seeking solutions to create a healthier workforce. The following cause lower work performance and higher absenteeism due to illness;
By investing in an employee wellness program, such as on-site yoga which addresses both the physical and mental aspect of fitness, businesses, school districts and organizations are seeing positive effects among their employees and bottom line, such as:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Decreased employee turnover
- Fewer worker’s compensation claims
- Reduced stress
- Lower healthcare costs
- Increased energy levels and productivity
- Improved mental clarity
- A more positive self image
Workshops & Services
60 Minute At Desk Exercise Workshop
This At Desk Exercise Workshop is designed to enable your employees to relieve the physical and emotional stress of their bodies and minds. Dressed in normal work clothing, employees are guided into simple physical stretches that can be done at their desk. These exercises target the areas of the body most often impacted by desk/computer work. Employees also learn deep relaxation exercises including proper breathing and concentration techniques.
Nutritional Wellness Workshops
Our Nutritional Wellness Workshops or Series provide a variety of topics that support the health and wellness of your employees. Employees can learn how to jumpstart their metabolism, make healthier food choices, discover hidden sugars and fats in so called “healthy foods”, etc. Obesity is an American epidemic costing corporations $39.3 millions each year in missed workdays according to the Get Fit America Foundation. These workshops vary from 60 to 120 minutes.
Our certified massage therapists and professional body workers are available for On Site services. Whether it is 15 minute chair massage in an open area, or a 30 to 60 minute table massages in a private and secure space, on site massage is an amazing morale booster with physical and mental benefits that come back to the company.
- Alleviates neck, shoulder and back pain improving employee’s productivity.
- Enhances the immune system to reduce absenteeism and health care costs.
- Relieves headache and migraine pain allowing employees to focus more clearly
On-Line – In Office Support
Following the workshop or series, employees will receive a free email newsletter which will provide support and suggestions designed to continue to improve their at work performance.
“On Site Yoga” How to get started.
Inspiring Actions “On Site Yoga” works with your business, school district or organization to determine what your needs are. Inspiring Actions will;
- Assess what type of classes and content are most appropriate for your employees.
- Work with you to determine the class location, time and frequency.
- Provide certified and insured yoga instructors
- Provide you with promotional materials to encourage employees to participate
Inspiring Actions asks that you provide;
- Employees who are interested in improving their health and wellness
- A comfortable room suitable for a yoga class
- Willingness to promote the benefits of this wellness program to employees
- For safety we ask that each employee has a yoga mat. Inspiring Actions can bring mats for an additional fee.
Inspiring Actions “On Site Yoga” Package Options
Inspiring Actions, llc Yoga Studio & Wellness Center offers a variety of on-site yoga and wellness packages to choose from. Your Company/School District/Organization may pay for the series classes as a benefit for your employees. You can offset your cost by splitting it with employees or require employees to pay full cost. Providing this program to your employees does not have to add more work to your day. We can coordinate paperwork with one key contact person, or directly with employees. Series classes are to be pre-paid in full. Below are several package options, you can also completely customize a package for your employees.
Yoga 101 Four Week Package
- Introductory four week series for people brand new to yoga.
- Classes consist of 25 minutes education/discussion and 50 minutes yoga.
- $40 for the four week series per student ($10 per class)
- Minimum 5 students required.
On Site Yoga Six Week Package
- Six week yoga package tailored specifically to your employees needs.
- Each weekly yoga class is one hour
- $72 per student ($12 per class)
- Minimum 12 students required
- 10% discount if more than 20 students ($10.80 per class)
- 20% discount if more than 30 students ($9.60 per class)
- Classes can also be scheduled twice a week at a reduced rate.
On Site Yoga Twelve Week Package
- Twelve week yoga package tailored specifically to your employees needs.
- Each weekly yoga class is one hour
- $135 per student ($11.25 per class) Minimum 12 students required
- Additional 10% discount if more than 20 students ($10.12 per class)
- Additional 20% discount if more than 30 students ($9.00 per class)
- Classes can also be scheduled twice a week at a reduced rate
On Site At Desk Exercise Workshop:
- Workshop consists of a single one hour class
- Targeting the areas of the body most often impacted by desk/computer work, this workshop helps employees relieve the physical and emotional stress of their bodies and minds.
- $20 per student, Minimum 12 students required
- 10% discount if more than 20 students ($18.00 per student)
- 20% discount if more than 30 students ($16.00 per student)
On Site Nutritional Wellness Workshops
- Workshops vary from 60 to 120 minutes. A series is four weeks of one hour classes. Obesity costs American corporations nearly $40 million a year in missed work days. Working as a team, employees will learn how to make healthier food choices, increase metabolism etc.
- $30 per student for one time workshop, Minimum 12 students required,
- 10% discount if more than 20 students ($27.00 per student)
- 20% discount if more than 30 students ($24.00 per student)
- $80 per student for four week series ($20 per student per class), Minimum 12 students required
- 10% discount if more than 20 students ($18.00 per student per class)
- 20% discount if more than 30 students ($16.00 per student per class)
On Site Massage Therapy
- On site massage is an amazing morale booster that alleviates physical and mental stresses on the body enabling employees to be more productive. Minimum three hours of service required per visit
- Chair Massage 15 to 20 minutes $1.50 per minute, 30 minute table massage $45, 60 minute table massage • $70