Caribbean Yoga Retreat
February 4-11, 2023
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Join Lucy Pirner, Tracey Mortensen, Kelsey Kaufman, and Paco! in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for a relaxing and nourishing experience to remember. In this mostly-inclusive tropical retreat, we will awaken and explore the senses to feel fully alive. Through yoga, breath work, mediation, Yoga Nidra, rest and immersive experiences, you will tune into the gifts of life to increase greater ease, meaning, connection and happiness.
We specialize in creating luxury retreats where you have to do nothing! Sit back and let us arrange everything for you from meals to adventures. There is enough free time in the schedule for you to relax by the pool, play in the waves, explore the area or hang out with friends. Everything is an invitation, not an obligation. Our past retreats have proven to be life changing experiences, with attention to detail, fun, comfort, and ease.
About our Location
“Golden Clouds Villa is a luxurious 12-suite estate situated in a park-like 7-acre setting. It is a spectacular oceanfront villa located on Jamaica’s fabled North Coast in the picturesque village of Oracabessa. Located a fifteen minute drive from Ocho Rios, the villa overlooks a private palm fringed, white sand beach and the Caribbean Sea. Surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens, the property consists of a main villa with 10 suites and a garden villa with an additional 2 suites. Each building has a large veranda and its own swimming pool.
The large fresh water pools (two) at the main house and cottage have shallow areas for beginners and deeper areas for more advanced swimmers. A thatched roof gazebo, a recreation, game and exercise room all make for a active outdoor setting. A professional tennis court (pro available), basketball practice, shuffleboard, children’s playground with swings, croquet and ping pong complete the outdoor amenities. The villa has a gorgeous white sand beach (man-made, and slightly raised above sea level) with coconut palms, thatched hut and tables, fresh water shower, lounge chairs and night lights. For over 100 years, guests have enjoyed swimming at Golden Clouds, and the villa is well known for its beautiful reefs, located directly in front of the property’s 500 ft of shoreline. Golden Clouds is adjacent to Goldeneye (Ian Fleming’s winter home) and features the same gentle current, abundance of tropical fish, and beautiful turquoise waters shared by the two magnificent properties. Access to the sea is provided by stone cut stairs and well constructed ladder steps at various locations along the water’s edge. A swimming platform for guests is anchored offshore and provides a great place for sun tanning and diving. A child-friendly wading pool with sheltered lagoon is also featured along Golden Cloud’s shoreline. For the more adventurous guests, Golden Clouds provides complimentary use of kayaks and snorkeling equipment.”
Cost of Retreat Includes
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, nonalcoholic drinks and snacks
- Daily Happy Hour – 7 free drink tickets. Additional alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga in the tropical expanse of the villa grounds.
- Airport transfers from Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Accommodations with amenities listed below.
- Concierge service to help you arrange additional services or excursions.
- Our excursions.
- Each suite has separate air conditioners, ceiling fans, color satellite televisions, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, designer towels, and bathrobes.
- Two swimming pools
- Two Private white sand beach
- Tennis, shuffle board, basketball, volleyball, air conditioned gym, mini putt, game room with pool table, poker table, and board games.
- Large beautifully landscaped estate
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full staff
What Is Not Covered
- Transportation from any other airport other than MBJ
- Tips and local transportation for your own activities.
- Beverages other than water, soda, and coffee and juice for breakfast
- Yoga mats and props. Please bring whatever you need/want.
REGISTER SOON THESE RETREATS FILL FAST!!